Friday 22 July 2011

Dear Sir,
This letter to formally request that you consider me for training.  I want to be trained to be your obedient doll.  The first role of which will be to become your bimbo.  Here are some reasons why I want to be your doll or why I will make a good doll
1.  I want to experience the control of having to be a doll, so doing what I am told
2.  I want to find out what it is like to have my appearance totally changed.  The first of which will be wearing a very short bimbo dress with very high heels
3.  I will make a good doll because I will always remember to be respectful and obedient
4.  I want to feel completly helpless as I am dressed and made to be a bimbo doll
5.  I want to find out what it like to become completely the opposite of normal and to expand my experiences
6.  I hope you will train me so that you can be amused at seeing me dressed up
7.  I hope you will train me so that you can treat me as your toy and plaything without worrying about what I am feeling
8. I want to experience the humiliation of being trained to become your bimbo doll
9.  I will make a good doll because I will make sure I pay attention to my training and will try hard to amuse you
10.  I will be the perfect dolly for you in every way and will make sure than none of my other inner side shows through when I am a doll
All of this will I hope be enough for you Sir to accept me into training.
Bimbo
x

No comments:

Post a Comment